It's for you to read

YES...THIS IS FOR YOU TO READ...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Got tagged -"I Hate Tag"

I got tagged by kartoos sooo , I am also a Blogger now ! “The I hate tag”... My task is to list out 10 things that I hate most.

  1. I hate to die(t).
  2. I hate leaving my bed after a sleeeeeep.(especially before 10am )
  3. I hate to do exercise. (My gym instructor is in good shape helping me do my work out).
  4. I hate to stop eating junk food. (Biriyani’s n all other stuff’s)
  5. I hate drunkards. (Not my type of being Merry!)
  6. I hate failing in exams. ( who doesn’t )
  7. I hate studying completely before exams. ( I leave the least probable topics which will surely pop-up in the essay part of QP later)
  8. I hate all my ex-crushes, because they didn’t notice me. (But now I am thankful they didn’t).
  9. I hate Mr. X for no particular reason (don’t ask me who it is).
  10. I hate to get TAGGED!!!... (Do you know that , I could have slept all this time without working on this tag ! J)

Now it’s my chance to tag someone. I am tagging auster & aravind. The task is to list out 8 points how they would like their “Perfect day in life” to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home